Cell 75

"even then i had not experienced such full, such heart-rending, such completely filled days, as i did in Cell 75 that summer" -- Solzhenitsyn, The Gulag Archipelago

Sunday, November 06, 2005

Troll free Fall walk

I took my youngest for a walk on this very windy Sunday, largely, I am sad to admit, because the power went out and there was not much else to do. One of my favourite Fall images is that of leaves settled on a dark pond and i wanted to get a picture of that while we were out too.

I also sent Syd ahead to make sure a bridge was Troll free before daddy had to cross it. I mean, if there had been a Troll there, it's better that i am able to run away and tell the authorities, right?
















1 Comments:

At 11:06 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

test

 

Post a Comment

<< Home